Happy Monday, blog friends! It's a rainy day here in Boise, but I'm not going to let it get me down-- there's too much awesome going on! Have you been watching Tim's blog, where he's previewing all the new products debuting at CHA next week (that's the Craft and Hobby Association trade show)? Holy cats, the man has outdone himself... and then some!
Meanwhile, how 'bout we revisit an "oldie but goodies" using of of Mr. H's classic product lines?
I've been using Distress Crackle for years, but I still learned a couple of important tips from this video. Plus, it's always fun to watch Tim create.
Background: Peeled Paint Distress Crackle and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
Grungeblocks: Fired Brick Distress Crackle on the numbers; Milled Lavender on the blocks. Inked with Black Soot Distress.
Stamps: Heart from the Love Struck set; Lace from the Purely Random set (both by Stampers Anonymous).
- Create a work of art utilizing Tim's Crackle Resist technique from the link above.
- Post a photo of your creation on your blog or at an online, public photo-hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket. You can enter anytime before Sunday, February 5 at 8pm MST.
- Be sure to include a link to the post on Tim's blog where you found your technique.
- Finally, please include a link to this Studio L3 challenge post
- Link your art below using the handy InLinks button
- Bask in your awesomeness!
Thanks so much, as always, for being part of Grungy Monday! I hope you all have a spectacular day, and remember to keep an eye on Tim's blog-- rumor has it, he'll be introducing something fabulous later today...