Good Monday, everyone! I'm back from CHA, all fired up and SO excited to have spent a few days in the company of a whole bunch of brilliant craft artists-- chief among them, Mr. Holtz himself. Tim has so many amazing new Ranger (the Distress Markers are GENIUS!), Sizzix, Core'dinations, Stampers Anonymous and Idea-ology products hitting the market, including the fabulous and much-anticipated Compendium of Curiosities, Volume 2. We've got a lot to look forward to, guys!
Meanwhile, I realized we'd never done an ATC challenge here, and that's just not right! So, grab yourself a 2.5 x 3.5" piece of card stock, your favorite Tim Holtz products, and let's got rockin'!
Challenge 35: A Holtzian ATC
(Product list is at the end of this post!)
- Create an ATC using at least one Tim Holtz product and/or technique.
- Post a photo of your creation on your blog or at an online, public photo-hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket. You can enter anytime before Sunday, February 12 at 8pm MST.
- Be sure to include a link to the post to Tim's website (www.timholtz.com)
- Finally, please include a link to this Studio L3 challenge post
- Link your art below using the handy InLinks button
- Know you're a rockstar!
New things are happening over at the All Things Tim group at Yahoo, and Stephen, Laurel and Deb want you all to know that they're still offering a photo album for your fabulous Grungy Monday creations! Head on over and say "hello!" to this dynamic group of Tim fans!
Okay, my brilliant friends, have a blast making your Holtz-ian ATCs! I'm looking forward to admiring your art, and hope you have a fantastic week!
Products I Used for my ATC:
- Background: Claudine Hellmuth Sticky-Back Canvas, colored with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink (Ranger Ink).
- Black Panel: Black cardstock stamped with Snow Cap Adirondack Paint Dabber (Ranger Ink) using the text stamp from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz "Attic Treasures" set, then rubbed with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and set with heat tool.
- Dress Form: Manila tag stamped with Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks using the mini dress from stamp from the same Attic Treasures stamp set.
- Wings: Core'dinations/Tim Holtz Kraft Core paper embossed with Sizzix Tim Holtz Dot Matrix Texture Fade, then cut with Sixxix Alterations Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Mini Butterfly. Sparkle added with Ranger Ink's Rock Candy Distress Stickles.
- Sash is Tim Holtz Idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon, tinted with Iced Spruce Distress Ink.
- Tiny hanger is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology.